- Ed Rudolph Velodrome in Northbrook.
- Chicago’s newest velodrome. There’s still a chance it can be saved…
- Proposed velodrome in Des Plaines.
- the Washington Park Velodrome in Kenosha, Wisc. Oldest opperating velodrome in the US. Only 1 hour North of the Windy City.
- the Major Taylor Velodrome in Indianapolis, Ind. Only a couple of hours outside the city, this is an excellent facility which deserves a supportive community.
- the Mike Walden Velodrome. Just North of Detroit, it’s only 200 meters long and has a televised Friday night Madison series during the summer season. Worth the day trip to the far side of Michigan. Make a weekend of it and try the boards on Saturday.
- the National Sports Center Velodrome in Blaine, Minn. Fun track! 250 meters, hard wood. Intimate racing environment. Another day tripper.
- St. Louis – Penrose Park. Fixed in 2005 and racing again.
- Historic Chicago velodromes, mapped by Pip Potter.
Operating velodromes in blue, proposed in green, departed in pink.